Tại sao không thấy ngành IT3? Muốn học lập trình thì học ngành nào? Các mã ngành CNTT khác gì nhau?
Tại sao không thấy ngành IT3 - Công nghệ thông tin? Muốn học lập trình thì nên học ngành nào? Các mã ngành Công nghệ thông tin trên trang ts.hust.edu.vn khác gì nhau (VD: IT1, IT2, IT-E6, IT-E&7, IT-E10,....)?
Trả lời ngắn:
Computer Science (IT1), Computer Engineering (IT2), and Data Science (IT-E10) all teach programming, and much more. Dont worry!
Hanoi University of Science and Technology still and will always train Information Technology, however, this year the University has systematized the majors to match international practices and training realities. IT as we understand it is not the same as the World (see long answer), the opening of IT-Computer Science (IT1), IT-Computer Engineering (IT2) and IT-Data Science (IT- E10) is an appropriate standardization step according to TG practices, although the prefix IT must always be attached so that learners in Vietnam can still understand: these are industries within the broad field of IT; Or in other words - according to our common understanding - IT is a large industry, including 3 small industries as above. Such division also helps students orient their careers from the beginning, go deeper into their expertise and become experts in each field. IT3 Information Technology "generic, while not the same as TG" is no longer open for that reason.
When I go abroad, I am quite surprised that almost all big schools do not have a Faculty or Institute of IT (Faculty/School of Information Technology) like in our country. Which usually they have: Department/School of Computer Science. For them, things related to computers: discrete mathematics, algorithms, data structures, programming, databases, software engineering, natural language processing, artificial intelligence... they give ended up majoring in Computer Science.
Studying this major, students will be able to master all stages of developing a software, a program, and an information system to handle problems that arise in life. Information Technology (IT) is a more technical profession: installing, operating, and administering computer systems, network systems, and database systems. Therefore, equivalent to our understanding, learning to make software means learning Computer Science (Study IT1).
In addition, besides software, if learners want to understand more about hardware, they can choose Computer Engineering (IT2): this field is a hybrid of Computer Science (basically about software). , and Electrical and Electronics Engineering (hardware oriented). IT2 aims to develop computing systems with optimal integration between hardware and software. That is, studying this field, students will understand how to write software, how to make hardware, and how to integrate this software and hardware into a unified system to solve a problem. Practice. For example: developing a smart camera that transmits images to a data center: engineers must make hardware (integrate image acquisition modules, microprocessor modules, communication modules), write software Software to receive images, process images, and transmit images to the center.
Finally, in recent times, the explosion of the internet and data collection systems has created huge data sources (big data), which if properly exploited will create invaluable information. same value, for example: forecasting the demand for human resources in the IT1 and IT2 industries in Vietnam and around the world; predicting university entrance exam scores... Therefore, the fields of data processing, which are part of Computer Science, have been separated to form a new field: Data Science.
Studying Data Science, students will be equipped with knowledge of mathematics (especially: probability, statistics), computer science (especially: machine learning, data mining, artificial intelligence) and Professional knowledge and skills in a number of fields to be able to become data scientists: not only working for IT companies, but also working at any organization that needs to exploit data. Data: finance - banking - insurance - securities, market analysis, consulting - forecasting - policy planning...
Finally it can be concluded that:
(1) Learning programming: all three majors IT1, IT2, and IT-E10 learn programming, in which:
- IT1: specializing in software technology, information systems...
- IT2: Specializing in embedded systems and IoT, computer networks, information safety and security...
- IT-E10: specializing in data science and artificial intelligence.
(2) The division into these 3 sectors will ensure:
- According to international practice, it is easy to convert equivalent degrees, and it is convenient to transfer to study abroad at the following levels;
- Help students orient from the beginning the fields they will pursue in their career.
(3) With the understanding of "IT as it is today in us", it can be said:
- Information technology = Computer science (IT1) + Computer Engineering (IT2) + Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (IT-E10)
(4) Programs with code "E" next to IT are advanced, high-quality programs taught in foreign languages:
- IT-E6: Vietnam Japan IT engineer program: hottest currently, because of the highest salary after graduating (60% go to Japan to work);
- IT-E7: Global ICT program: the most international currently, students study entirely in English, with many opportunities to transfer and receive degrees in North America and Europe.
- IT-E10: Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Program: the best future career prospects, associated with Industry 4.0, and career opportunities in the open international labor market.
(5) In addition, if you still want to study IT in BK and your family has the means to transfer abroad for the last 2 years, please register for joint training programs, such as: International IT training program -LTU (affiliated with La Trobe University - Australia), IT-VUW Program (affiliated with Victoria University of Wellington - New Zealand), IT-GINP Program (affiliated with Grenoble INP University - France) and TROY Program -IT (affiliated with TROY University - USA).
According to: Associate Professor. Ta Hai Tung - Director - Institute of information and communication technology - HANOI UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Câu hỏi này có hữu ích không?
Vui lòng đăng nhập để đánh giá câu hỏi này!
0 trong số 0 đánh giá câu hỏi này hữu ích!