- Official high school/secondary school transcripts including notice of graduation or high school diploma (for Undergraduate students).
- English proficiency requirements: IELTS overall score of 5.0 (minimum) or equivalent
- Financial support statement (original bank statement and sponsor letter)
- Bank statement: The bank statement should not be older than six months. The bank statement should include its address, e-mail, web address, phone number, and reflect bank transactions of the past 6 months.
- Sponsor Letter: Bank statements which is not in the applicant’s name requires an original sponsor letter. The letter states relationship between the applicant and the sponsor with a brief description detailing how s/he intends to sponsor the applicant while attending HUST. Please sign and date the letter. If the sponsor letter is not in English, an English translation is required.
How to apply
Step 1: online application
- Fill out the form with your personal data: https://ts.hust.edu.vn/en/online-application?slug=undergraduate-programs
- Upload your documents (all in 1 file)
- Application Form
- Copy of passport identification page.
- A Motivation Letter - highlighting why you would like to attend the chosen program and explaining your future academic and career goals
- Letter of Recommendation
- Degree and transcript: Previous education documents or the most recent academic transcripts in English, if possible, transcripts should include an explanation of the grading system
- Proof of English certificate
- Financial support statement
- Research Proposal (for Master of Science or Ph.D. student)
Step 2: Evaluation and Results
- Preliminary evaluation and further guidance will be provided via email.
- Online interview date and time will be coordinated with the qualifying candidate personally.
- Successful candidates will receive an acceptance letter
- Education documents should be sent only upon a request by the Admissions Office. Please note that the application documents will not be returned.
Step 3: Send documents by post
General requirements for documents sent by post:
- Printed and signed acceptance letter;
- Copy of passport identification pages;
- Officially certified education documents and authorized translations.
Documents should be sent to the following address:
- Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- Admissions Office: D7 building
- 1 Dai Co Viet, Hanoi, VIETNAM
- Tel: 0084 24 3868 3407
- Mobile: 0912 010 581 - 084 868 3408
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://ts.hust.edu.vn/
- For Undergraduate students
Application Submission Date
Deadline for Enrollment
before 30 June
before 15 July
before 20 August
before 30 November
before 15 December
before 22 January, next year
* Note: International students are encouraged to enroll in 1st semester